ABOUT USAstor Construction, LLC, doing business as Astor Windows and Doors, provides and installs high-quality, impact-resistant windows and doors. We serve both residential and commercial clients. Founded in 2003, Astor Windows and Doors has rapidly become the best choice for homeowners, architects and developers who value and appreciate superior quality installations and outstanding customer service. Our hands-on approach to project management, together with our strong committment to customer service, sets us apart from the competition.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ASTOR WINDOWS AND DOORS?We are well qualified to successfully complete your impact-resistant window project because of the following reasons:
- Outstanding Client Satisfaction Track Record: Our clients rate us 4.9 over 5.0 in sastifaction. With more than 125 full-service projects completed, this is an impressive rating. Upon request, we are happy to share with our customer references.
- PGT-Certified Technicians: Labor quality is of outmost importance to us. For this reason, our technicians are PGT-Certified window installers. Our technicians regularly attend PGT University, a comprehensive training program launched by PGT Industries in 1999.
- 60-Month Installation Warranty: For your peace of mind, we offer you 60 months warranty on our installation labor. If Astor Windows is installting your windows, you are covered.
- Authorized PGT Distributor: We are an authorized PGT distributor, having met the standards to sell and install Florida's leading brand of impact-resistant windows and doors. Search for us at the PGT website on the Dealer Locator section. Our closest Zip Codes are 33146, 33143 and 33155, to name a few close to our headquarters.
- State-Licensed Certified General Contractors: We are state-licensed Certified General Contractors, license# CGC1506639. Please visit MyFloridaLicense.com to verify and confirm that our license is active and current. Carlos Paesano, the company's Managing Member, is the qualifying General Contractor for Astor Construction, LLC.
- Accountability: Our owner is the Certified General Contractor of our company. so we are fully accountable for the work we do and don't rely on someone outside the organization to qualify our company, which brings out a series of risks.
- General Construction Expertise: Our working experience goes beyond windows and doors. We have a solid construction background, building brand-new and renovating single-family homes in both Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties. Client references available upon request.
- Insured: We are covered with both General Liability and Worker's Compensation Insurance by leading insurance carriers.